Sunday, 21 October 2007♥
She's a pooh fanatic♥
i was bored.
so i stole this from heather.
thankz heddie
<3.haha.
Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A 'S'
sandra.
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
i dun haf a hp.
Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
told u i dun haf a hp!*
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Sometimes. when drinking
fizzy drinks.:)
Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
No. Straight.
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
I wish i could. i think the nxt would be graduation day.so sad...
Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
Miie. Myself. I.
Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ?
Don't know. I really don't know.
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
hamburger. a HOMEMADE one.:)
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
..I forgot.
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
Obviously. whats lyf without tv?
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
Never heard of it.
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
No way. i'm a girl. and hello this is
SINGAPOREQ: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
Don't know. Never thought about it.
Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
Don't know.
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Nothing. i'm only supposed to be sitting down here. bloggin'.
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
You dun haf 2 know tis. ok.i haf millions of STUPID ones from C.A.L. aka MRS CHAN!
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
dunnoe.
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
Takahiko.
Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Of course. duh.
Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
Clean what? My room? ok;maybe.
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
Never used a skateboard.
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
Obviously on my comfy bed.*
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
I don't drive.
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
Haven't watched any movie for abt 2-3 yrs.
Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
Miie. Myself. I.
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
Yes. No. I dunnoe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got another on from joey..chermaine..or maybe graciie.
what is your full name?
Sugimura Akane
what colour pants are you wearing?
I'm wearing a skirt. a
baby pink one. :D
what are you listening to right now?
NOISE! noise my brothers making
what are the last four digits of your handphone number?
i dun haf a hp.
hse=7968 (nice number rite?6789:))
what was the last thing you ate?
a HOMEMADE hamburger.
if you were a crayon,what colour would y0u be?
baby pink.
or
baby bloo. (darkened it cos cannot be seen on my blog)
last person you spoke on the phone?
er.. its my father.
the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
I dun care abt them.
do you like the person who sent you this?
so~so. i took this from joey's blog. =D
what is your favourite drink?
FRUIT juice.what is your favourite alcoholic drink?
i dont take that. i dont want 2 get drunk!
what is your favourite sport?
swimming. running.
PLAYING!what is your hair colour?
obviously BLACK. then wad else should it be?
what is your eye colour?
Black. Black.& black!
do you wear contacts?
nope.
Siblings and their ages?
Tomohiko~9yrs/Takahiko~ 9 yrs
Favourite month?
May.to be exact=*180595*
last movie you watched?that was 2-3 yrs ago.
猫の恩返し( in the cinemas)
The curse of the golden flower & Helen the baby fox (on television.)<3
Favourite day of the year?
*180595*my b'dae!
Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Friends?nope. but i don't go out with them too.
Summer or winter?both.
summer-coz can go swimming. & do anythin i want. & its right here awaiting for me.
Winter-coz can see SNOW in some places. & I wont suffocate cos of HUMIDITY& HEAT
hug or kisses?
HUGS.
chocolate or vanilla?
BOTH.<3 i prefer strawberry.
Do you want your friends to write back?
Of course. Definitely.
who is most likely to respond?
i dunnoe.
Who is most likely not to respond?
dunnoe.should be my enemies.
Living arrangements?
What's this?!
what's on your mouse pad?
i don't use one.
what did you do last night?
SLEEP* to be exact=bathe.eat.talk.play.watch t.v.sleep.
favourite flavour?
Everything?!
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.
What inspires you?
huh?! almost everyone & everything around me. esp. T.V. yay!
buttered,plain or salted popcorn?
EVERYTHING!
Type of car?
I don't drive.
Favourite type of flower?
Jasmine.
How many keys are there on your key ring?
I don't have or use one.
can you juggle?
OK<3
can you put your toes in your mouth?
Yes.I just tried. without licking it and will never do it again.
star sign?
Mooo. Taurus
favourite boy or girl?
nope
ever been kissed by a girl or boy you like?
I don't even like anyone.
Favourite brand?
I DON'T KNOW.
movies or series?
I would prefer t.v. prog.
haha. this is a super long post.<3
take your time reading it.
you will never finish it.
its
N
.
E
.
V
.
E
.
R
.
E
.
N
.
D
.
I
.
N
.
G
!
!
!
!
haha. i'm not soooo bad.
ok. i'll let you go now! byE!<3
shall show u my tamagotchis nxt tym.