Monday, 12 November 2007♥
She's a pooh fanatic♥
This is my 18th post and this blog is one month old.
haha. :D
I HATE GRADUATION!!
I DON'T WANNA GRADUATE!!
THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE FEELS.
I wonder how many ppl will cry on graduation night. ok.as in graduation morning.
Morning does'nt sound too rite.
I hope i won't cry. or maybe i will. i hope not.
I will miss everyone.even the most irritating ppl& somehow also the ppl i dont like.
i shouldnt blog abt this anymore.itll make ppl even sadder.
;( sobs...*
lets talk abt sth happier.
we'll still meet each other on 22 nov.2007 on the day which doesnt seem too rite.
we'll still PROMISE to come back to aitong together 6a'07.yay. (^0^)
@
@@
@@@
@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@
6A'07 RAWKS FOREVER!! *******p.s. i wanted to do a star but theres some problem with the blogger so i could only do a one-third,crooked, doesnt seem right star:P*****